September 27, 2017
Drawing of computer-designed mini-proteins targeting flu virus
Artist impression of designed mini-protein binders targeting Influenza hemagglutinin to effectively bind and neutralize the virus.
Cognition Studio, Daniel-Adriano Silva, Lance Stewart
Terms of appropriate usage of file downloads
- News reporters and news organizations may freely republish and distribute videos, still images and audio files produced by UW Medicine and the University of Washington Health Sciences schools (Dentistry, Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy, Public Health, Social Work).
- Works must be attributed/credited appropriately (for example, “UW Medicine” or “University of Washington School of Pharmacy” – as denoted in the file) and must not be used for commercial purposes.
- These visual and audio files may not be used to exploit or misrepresent UW Medicine or the University of Washington.
- UW Medicine often licenses still images from Thinkstock but cannot grant republishing rights. You may not republish single image files credited to Thinkstock.
- Logos of UW Medicine and University of Washington Health Sciences schools may not be republished without explicit permission. Contact us by phone or email: 206.543.3620 or firstname.lastname@example.org