June 26, 2017
Clinical Care-palliative outpatient
Darrell Owens, nurse practitioner, outpatient palliative and supportive medicine services, during home visit to a patient receiving palliative care at end of life. The patient's son is present, as well.
Credit: Clare McLean
Terms of appropriate usage of file downloads
- News reporters and news organizations may freely republish and distribute videos, still images and audio files produced by UW Medicine and the University of Washington School of Medicine.
- Works must be attributed/credited appropriately (for example, “UW Medicine” – as denoted in the file) and must not be used for commercial purposes.
- These visual and audio files may not be used to exploit or misrepresent UW Medicine or the University of Washington.
- UW Medicine often licenses still images from Thinkstock but cannot grant republishing rights. You may not republish single image files credited to Thinkstock.
- Logos of UW Medicine and University of Washington Health Sciences schools may not be republished without explicit permission. Contact us by phone or email: 206.543.3620 or firstname.lastname@example.org